Day 1: HCM – CAIBE – VINH LONG – CAN THO (L)
Depart at 7:45 am from HCMC to Cai Be Town in Mekong Delta (110km). Have a motorized boat ride to see Cai Be floating market with local people being selling, buying, exchanging goods from their boats. Walk around to see orchard, rice paper making, rice crispy producing process, coconut candy workshop, take a rowing boat in small canal. Stop for rest, a nice Vietnamese lunch with “Elephant ear fish” including tropical fruits. Then take the bike around on the island to see peaceful tranquil life of villagers, admire marvellous natural setting of Mekong Delta region, and embark the boat to visit Vinh Long market, at 3:00pm. Transfer to Can Tho City for overnight.
DAY 2: CAN THO – HCM (B/L)
Take an early morning boat to visit Cai Rang floating market, cruise in small canal to visit orchard & enjoy fruits. Return to Can Tho, take lunch on the way transfer back to HCMC. End of service .
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3-4 pax||5 – 6 pax||Single suppliment|
|Asia Hotel 2*||$ 345||$ 195||$ 175||$ 155||30|
|Ninh Kieu hotel 3*||$ 375||$ 215||$ 195||$ 180||50|
|Victoria Can Tho 4*||$ 335||$ 310||$ 285||$ 265||105|
Tour price includes:
- A/c private car/van or pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Private boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- English or French-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room
Tour price excludes :
- Other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses
Price per person in $US. Private & Join tour