Day 1 Ho Chi Minh city – Nha Trang .
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up from Cam Ranh airport then transfer to hotel in Nha Trang city. Check in hotel then free. Over night in Nha Trang city.
Day 2 Nha Trang – Visiting Island and snorkeling (B/L/D):
8:00 a.m After having breakfast at hotel, boarding on boat to visit the islands of Nha Trang. First, you will visit the Hon Mun Island (The island of Nest birds). And then, snorkeling to discover the beauty of coral reefs. Continue visit the caves to see the nest. Then relaxing, swimming & doing water sports or other activities at Mot Island, Tranh Beach Island or on a small island calling “Mini beach”.Have lunch in the local restaurant.
P.M Visit the Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island to see the sea world and then come back to your hotel. On the way stop for visit one floating village. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Note: Group tour are mention-able (Group of 12-15pax on canoe)
Day 3 Nha Trang free and easy (B)
Have breakfast at hotel. Then have free time to discover the city by yourself. Overnight in Nha Trang city.
(Optional suggest: Bicycle free is the special offer free only with iOneTour travel.
Swimming on the beach or visit the Vinpearl land Island)
Day 4 Cam Ranh airport Departure (B):
After the breakfast at hotel, free in leisure until our tour guide and driver will pick up and transfer to Cam Ranh airport. See off and tour ends.
Tour price: on request USD/person in group of 4, Please contact with us for more details
– Meals in above ( B = Breakfast/ L= Lunch/D= Dinner)
– English or French tour guide.
– Accommodation ( 3 stars)
– Entrance fees.
– Boat trip in Nha Trang for visiting island and snorkeling ( Group of 12-15 pax)
– Flights from/to Nha Trang city.
– Ticket for joining game show and activities in Vinpearl Land Island.
– All other services which are not mentioned above.
– Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks, tips for guide, travel insurance …etc…
– Should bring with you: Sun cream, raincoat, insect repellent spray, walking and biking shoes, swimming suit, hat, medicine, snorkeling clothes… etc.
– Make sure that your passport is always with you.
– Attention with jelly-fish.
– Please let’s us know if you are vegetarian.