Day 1: Arrival Hue (L,D):
Pick you up at Phu Bai airport and transfer to hotel. Then visit the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945, the ruins of the Purple Forbidden City and Dong Ba market. In the evening listen to Hue Court music on Perfume River. Over night in Hue.
Day 2: Hue – Phong Nha Cave- Hue (B, L, D)
AM: Pick up at hotel to Quang Binh Province. Cruise on the Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave.
PM: Return to Hue, visit Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River, the 17th parallel en route. Overnight in Hue
Day 3: Hue – Danang – Hoi An (B, L, D).
Breakfast at the hotel. Take a morning cruise on Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda, royal tomb of Emperor Minh Mang, it is a good chance for you to see the daily life of local people living along Perfume River. Come back the hotel by car to check out and have lunch. Drive toward Hoi An (about 4 hours), on the way we will stop for visiting Lang Co Beach, Hai Van pass, Cham Museum in Danang, home to Vietnam’s largest collection of Cham treasure, and Marble Mountains. To Hoi An check in hotel and free for walking around Ancient Town. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 4: Hoi An – Danang Airport (B, L).
Breakfast at the hotel. Walking tour to visit Hoi An Ancient Town, visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, the Pottery Museum, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, silk street in Hoi an, the temples and pagodas of Chinese appearance. Free shopping until transfer to Danang international airport for flying to HCM or Hanoi City or out off Vietnam. Tour ends.
– Meals in above
– English or French tour guide,
– Entrance fees.
– Hue folk songs.
– Boat trips in Hue & Phong Nha.
– Flights from/to Hue and Danang.
– All other services which are not mentioned above
– Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks, tips for guide, travel insurance …etc…
– Should bring with you: Sun cream, raincoat, insect repellent spray, walking shoes, hat, medicine…etc.
– Make sure that your passport is always with you.
– Please let’s us know if you are vegetarian.